We are looking for a highly capable C/C++ developer to develop and optimize our application. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as C++ developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of the language and experience in a similar role. An accomplished C++ developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of C++ development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least three years experience as a C++ developer.
- Knowledge in video streaming and codecs
- Knowledge of cache technologies such as REDIS
- Proficiency in database technology such as PostgreSQL or any TSQL DB
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices architecture
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python
- Familiarity with AI video analytics
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent application issues outside of business hours.